The Outback Pioneer Series Highbanker is finally here.
*5/12/2018 We ran out of leg kits today due to a large order please contact for eta on legs for this product
The culmination of years of Highbanker designs, modifications, refinement and custom builds has resulted in what you see. The Outback Pioneer series pays homage to the hard outback that has so willingly provided us with this great hobby of Gold Prospecting in Australia.
Dimensions: (8"=203.2mm, 10"=254mm, 12"=304.8mm)
Hopper - Width 12 inches x 200m high, 600mm long
Sluice - Width 12 inches x 180mm high tapered to 70 mm and 1200mm long with 36 " of dream mat
*If no Highbankers with spray bar are in stock you can order a diy highbanker spray bar kit here
- All Highbankers come with 36" of Vortex Dream Mat
- CNC precision cut Light weight heavy duty 5052 Aluminium with compact design
- Laser cut Adjustable stainless steel leg brackets for angle height and stability
- 4mm thick Height adjustment hopper arms
- Adjustable under hopper water crash control gate
- Boiler box with our custom 20mm Raised then rolled flat and galvanised steel clay breaker mesh
- Spray bar options built into design for cross member or wraparound spray bar to suit the user * spray bars is an included option if selected above. The fitting that you will need to plumb up top is a female 32mm thread.
- Innovative Dream matting with superior fine gold retention.
What's to come?
With the Dream mat we have found very little classification is required, however like all sluice mat systems shale, fractured slate and large cubed minerals like pyrites can clog up the cells. For this reason we offer punch plate as the classification system which can be easily removed with two simple bolts.
If you require Stainless steel grizzly bars we can supply these made to order.
If you plan on using a highbanker check to see if you are permitted in your state, region or river. Some areas like Victoria are very supportive of highbanker use but there are some rivers and streams on the restricted list as stated on your miners right.