We aim to dispatch all confirmed (by clear payment) orders received by 1pm (AEST) same day, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) subject to stock availability.
If you have made a mistake please call us ASAP on 07 3284 0165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to rectify the error. Please note that generally once orders have been shipped, we are unable to alter or cancel the order and have it returned without additional freight charges and you will be responsible for returning the goods to us if you need to make an amendment.
To be clear once the order leaves our warehouse we do not have control over the delivery.
If you have any questions regarding our products, please give us a call.
Our online store allows our customers to order items that have a zero or negative stock balance. Please note that any orders containing items on back order will be held until the entire order can be fulfilled. To avoid delays please pay close attention to the stock balances (displayed next to the value of the goods).
If for example you have two items one on backorder and would like the other item sent right away the fastest way to do that is place two orders in the system with their own respective freight charges.
If you have placed an order and would like part of your order to be dispatched, please contact to make this arrangement. Freight charges will apply for the additional shipment/s.
RETURN & CANCELLATION POLICY
Damaged or faulty Items will be only be refunded or exchanged once the goods have been returned and an investigation has been undertaken. Please contact us as soon as you have any concerns so we can rectify asap.
All products must be returned unused, undamaged and with all components/parts included. The following T&C applies;
- All returned items must be received in our warehouse in the condition described above for a full refund of the product price (as stated on the order confirmation).
- Refunds will only be paid once the goods have been received in our warehouse and meet the return conditions. Refunds will be paid via the same source it was purchased.
- A restocking/order processing fee of 5% will apply to the whole order value for Change of mind or post order confirmation cancellation.
- The cost of initial delivery/freight charges are non-refundable unless the order is cancelled before the item is shipped.
- Contact our office to discuss the details of your return and we will provide the necessary approvals
- Returns are to be appropriately packaged, labelled with the address below and shipped via a trusted postal/courier service. Signature on delivery is recommended. Lost or damaged parcels are the responsibility of the customer.
- If damages occur during transit on return , an investigation will need to be conducted by the courier/freight service provider. If possible, please take pictures of the damaged packaging/goods as it was delivered. When signing for the goods, please ensure to make a note that the item was delivered damaged.
Return details are as follows:
Gold Rat Highbankers R/A
4/16 Redcliffe Gardens Drive
CLONTARF QLD 4019
Contact No: 07 3284 0165
REFUNDS WITH AFTERPAY & ZIP PAY SERVICES
Eligible Afterpay & Zip Pay refunds will only be initiated after the goods have been received in our warehouse and satisfies the above return conditions. Until this occurs, please continue to pay your installments as per your agreement with your Buy Now Pay Later service provided.
Gold Rat Highbankers uses a variety of shipping carriers for all our shipping and logistics solutions. When you purchase from us, you are given options to select the best and most competitive price from our preferred transport carriers. If you select a rate for an item which that carrier cannot supply due to address or size restrictions we will use a suitable carrier at our discretion.
Smaller item are shipped via Australia Post eParcel, Express post or Startrack. Larger bulky items may be shipped with either Fastway Couriers, TNT, Startrack or Couriers Please.
Shipping quotes are provided at check out. If freight is free we will select the best courier under the terms of sale.
International shipping fees exclude taxes and duties which may be applied by Customs Authorities in the country of delivery. All payments of taxes & duties are the responsibility of the customer. Orders will not be refunded if taxes and duties are not paid and you choose to not pick up your order.
If non payment by the customer occurs and we incur a return delivery fee we will pass this on to the buyer where applicable.
TRACKING YOUR PARCEL
A tracking numbers will be provided by email once your shipment has been collected from our warehouse. Please use the tracking details or link provided to follow the status of your shipment. If you haven’t received an email, please check you junk mail folder or contact us.
For international shipments, please use the tracking number provided to follow your shipment. Please note that your local Customs Authorities may stop your parcel to conduct routine checks. The time frame for customs processing undetermined and out of our control.
In the example that you have selected a postal rate, once the goods are handed over to your local country the delivery is out of our control and is managed by your local mail service.
Pick local pick up option at check out to collect your order from our head office. Please ensure to bring proof of identity and a copy of your receipt to pick up your purchase. Head office is located at Unit 4/16 Redcliffe Gardens Drive, CLONTARF, Queensland, Australia.