Here we have another awesome innovation by Detect-Ed.
The Land & Sea Carbon Shaft is a complete replacement of the stock Minelab Equinox shaft, ideal for underwater and land detecting.
The Detect-Ed model’s light-weight, no-wobble, strong design proves steadfast in durability and a lasting investment. This Land & Sea Carbon Shaft Set compliments the Equinox by further enhancing its lightness and all-terrain abilities.
- Quality Carbon Fiber Lightweight, quality weave and smooth finish!
- No WobbleProvides a strong crisp swing - 40% LighterThan the full stock Equinox shaft (170g vs 286g) - Collapses ShorterShortens to 170mm / 7" shorter (overall length)
- Shortened Position Ideal for water use and transport
- New Clamp System Custom plastic injection moulded clamp system extremely durable and hard clamping
- High-grade Stainless HardwareStainless 316 hardware for corrosion resistance
- Fully Extends Lengthens to full size for normal use
- Durable Low Gloss finish Carbon for far greater scratch resistant than its glossy counterparts
- Unique Hole-less design When assembled the LS-Carbon shaft has no exposed holes for pins or the arm cuff, this means the shaft gets very little dirt or sand inside it while out detecting and contributes to its very sleek look and unmatched structural integrity.
- Easy Installation Simply remove your control pod (with the hex key we provide), remove the arm cuff and install them on your Detect-Ed carbon shaft.
- What's Included?
In your package, you'l find a Detect-Ed Upper Shaft & Detect-Ed Lower Shaft, including a Hex Key for fitment.
*rubber grommets not included. The new coil connector design makes the grommets protrude from the connector, eliminating wear on the coil ears and reducing the likelihood of them snapping. *Detector, Coil, Arm cuff and rubber grommets for illustration purposes only."
Upper shaft - 885mm and lower 611mm
Fully retracted - 915mm, fully extended 1435mm