Invicta LiFeP04 lithium batteries:
Invicta lithium is designed to the highest specifications to deliver a premium solution that has been proven to perform.
Consisting of high-grade aluminium LiFePO4 prismatic cells, solid busbar connectors and an integrated BMS, Invicta lithium is a reliable and robust lithium battery for those that need complete confidence in their system.
Our integrated BMS has been engineered for the Australian market and is a robust component that provides automated protection against overcharge/discharge, temperature, short circuit, which can be monitored with Bluetooth models.
IEC certification and quality assurance:
Invicta lithium batteries have achieved two levels of IEC certification. This includes IEC62619 on selected models and IEC 62133/UL 1642 on the entire range.
IEC 62619 certification is an independent test that examines the safety and performance of an entire lithium battery, all of its cells and BMS. The certification process includes a rigorous schedule that ensures the battery will not internally short circuit or propagate, and that it can withstand high impact events, thermal abuse (extreme heat and cold) and over-charge or over-discharge situations. The certification also includes a factory audit undertaken annually to ensure components and processes continue to apply to the highest quality standards.
IEC 62133/UL 1642 certification, which is available on the entire range, is similar to IEC 62619 but at a cell level. At an absolute minimum, a battery should have this level of certification. This guarantees the safety and overall performance of the cells. Many batteries don’t have any certification or irrelevant certifications which is why you should check claimed certifications.
Battery management system (BMS):
Unlike some other cheap batteries that use a separately sourced Battery Management Systems (BMS), the Invicta range is an integrated component bolted to the battery and developed in the same factory as our cells. Engineered to meet the needs of the Australian market, it allows a high-discharge rate, and is a critical component of the battery that automatically protects the battery from over-charge/discharge, temperature and short circuit. Bluetooth monitoring options are also available, and our 12V200Ah and 12V300Ah batteries are specially designed to overcome inverter start-up issues experienced on larger inverters.
Our batteries include the same BMS on batteries that have been tested to IEC 62619 standards and therefore have undergone the same stringent testing as the rest of the battery to ensure they are of the highest quality.
The Bluetooth feature is available on any battery in the Invicta range that ends in BT. It allows the user to conveniently monitor critical information about the battery, which includes charge, discharge, capacity, temperature, voltage and BMS safety features. All via a free application which can be downloaded on any Apple or Android device. This can be especially useful as conventional testing can be difficult and inaccurate. It can also help if the battery has been placed in a hard to reach spot, like behind the seat or battery box, as monitoring can be achieved from 5 meters away. The Invicta Bluetooth cannot be put in series, and for this reason, we have made available a 24V and 36V option to ensure you have access to a solution that will be suitable.
7 year warranty:
We are so confident in Invicta lithium batteries that a 7-year full replacement warranty is now available in approved applications. This is backed by SPB, a company with over 25 years in the energy storage industry.
We can offer this level of warranty because we have had Invicta lithium batteries independently tested and it performed above and beyond the expectations of our technical team. Invicta’s testing easily completed 2000+ cycles at 98% DoD over 1000 days of operation while being subjected to Australian conditions where there were significant temperature variations.
When combined with our IEC Certification and robust construction, our customers can be confident they can do what they do, time and time again knowing they have 2000+ genuine cycles.
Most lithium batteries do conduct testing, but it is not to the extent and level of Invicta’s. It is usually held in a controlled environment, and only to the first 500 cycles. They then project the remaining cycles and performance based on simulations. Further to this, the cycle life tests undertaken in the factory are normally only performed on the cells and not the battery as a whole.
Features & benefits:
- Large number of cycles >2000 (100% DoD)
- Up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of
- Safe and stable chemistry & Integrated BMS
- The use of LiFePO4 along with the integrated BMS ensures
protection against over charge / discharge, temperature and
short circuit providing the highest degree of safety
- Greater capacity utilisation – 60% more than SLA
- High energy density (less than half of the weight of SLA)
- Lower total weight of application
- Fast recharge; battery is charged and ready to be used sooner
- Flat Discharge Curve
- Longer run time & more efficient use of capacity
- Extremely low self-discharge rate
- Can sit unused for longer periods of time
- UL1642 at cell level
Invicta Lithium Vs Other Lithium:
- 7-year warranty and IEC Certification
- Aluminium encased prismatic cells
- Integrated BMS with automatic protections
- Wireless monitoring (Bluetooth range only)
- Bolted busbar intercell connectors
- Slimline and standard AGM case sizes
- Strengthening frame to resist damaging vibrations
- 2000+ genuine cycles @ 100% DoD
- Over 20 sizes in 12V, 24V and 36V single battery solutions
- Independently tested in Australia
Invicta Lithium (100Ah) VS AGM (100Ah):
- All of the above plus….
- Safe Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry
- Automatic BMS battery protection (overcharge/discharge, temperature, short circuit and)
- Less than half the weight
- Faster recharge
- More efficient use of capacity
- Can sit unused for up to 12 months
- 2 x more runtime
- Up to 10 years life
- Not for under-bonnet applications
- Not for starting applications (unless approved by Invicta)