The new THORNADO 2 inch petrol water Highbanker pump provides all the power that you need with a new heavy duty pump impeller and pump body thickness. The 2 inch water transfer pump is powered by a true commercial Thornado 6.5HP petrol engine. With a suction/discharge diameter of 50mm, or 2 inches, this petrol water pump has a maximum delivery lift of 30m and a maximum water displacement rate of 27,000 litre per hour. With the ability to draw water up to 7m in height making it the perfect highbanker pump in its class.
The engine (Model No. 168F-II) is a 4-stroke, single cylinder OHV forced air-cooled gasoline engine with a recoil starter that makes it easy to get the equipment running and on task. Also with a 3.6L fuel tank, this water pump is ready for up to 2.6 hours at 3/4 load.
Highly efficient, the Thornado 2 inch petrol water transfer pump has multiple uses because of its small size, its light weight, and its portability.
This pump currently is available with free freight * excludes some remote area outside of delivery zones email for confirmation. We dont hold these in stock at our office they are shipped directly from Sydney to you.
- Powered by Thornado 6.5 HP Petrol Engine
- Thornado engine - powerful, reliable and durable commercial grade engine.
- Max heads 30 metres
- Max flows 27,000 litres per hour
- Suction depth 7 metres
- 2 inch Suction/Discharge Ports
- Anti-vibration design
- High-quality ceramic mechanical seal
- Rigid Mounted Cast Iron Volute and Cast Iron Impeller
- Heavy Duty Full Frame Protection
- Low oil alert installed to prevent engine damage by automatically shutting the engine down when oil drop below the safe operating level
- 12 Months Warranty
*These pumps are shipped direct from the sydney warehouse
Suitable for all highbanker Applications
Dry weight 23 kgs
||Self priming, Centrifugal pump
||2 inch (50mm)
||2 inch (50mm)
|Max Lift Head
|Max Suction Depth
||4 stroke, air cooled
|Max Power HP / Rpm
||6.5HP / 3600 Rpm
||SAE10w-30 / SAE30
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Run Time Full Tank
||2.6h at ¾ load
||Recoil manual start