Introducing the SEAFLO non-automatic 4700GPH bilge pump.
This high efficiency, heavy duty motor offers high capacity output perfect for your 10 inch and 12 inch highbanker and sluice combinations.
With a Very powerful pump fitted with a Quick release strainer for easy maintenance.
At Gold Rat Engineering we have been searching for years for a reliable 4700 Gallon per hour pump that's backed by a 3 year warranty. We've struck a deal with the Australian distributor to bring you the best price for what we believe is the most reliable sub $500 4700 GPH bilge pump on the market.
This bilge has a 50mm outlet so if using on one of our units you will need to modify your piping to accommodate the flow. With a petrol pump 32mm reduction is fine as the impeller pressure drives flow, as a bilge pump is designed to provide unhindered flow you will want to run as close to the box at 50mm as possible to get the best out of your pump.
During testing we restricted the 50mm outlet to 32mm and ran this on our 8 inch recirculating sluice. Boy did it provide some flow and with only 17 amp draw we knew this would be a great addition to our product lineup.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Meets or exceeds RoHS, SGS, and ISO standards
- Traditional operation by switch or float switch
- Entirely submersible
- Snap-off strainer base for easy maintenance
- Pump and switch are stand alone product
- Sealed efficient,long life motors
- Run dry capable for normal workloads
- Quiet operation
- 110°F (43°C) temperature limits
- Stainless steel shaft
- Anti-Airlock protection
- Exclusive moisture tight seals
- Marine grade blocked wiring